Balgores Leasing Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 April 2018.
When you use our services you are giving us permission to use and store your data and agree that:
- We will hold your relevant personal information on our internal systems.
- Our lawful basis for processing your data is that we have a Contract with you. We will keep you informed about your vehicle before, during and after the contract has ended. If you give us your permission we will use your data to inform you about current offers. You have the right to not receive this information if you so choose. We will keep your data for 7 years from the start of your contract.
- If your personal data has changed, we will update this each time you transact with us
- As we are a credit broker we will need to share your personal data with finance companies & the supplying dealership, on occasion this will be via an online ordering platform called Fleet Procure.
- We may use your personal data in an analytical way to improve our customer experience and/or the services that we offer.
- We use web browser cookies on our companies’ websites. More information regarding Cookies can be found below.
- There are certain circumstances where we would be obliged to disclose your information upon requests from fraud prevention agencies, law agencies, regulatory bodies or government bodies. This may include local authorities and private parking companies.
Website - Collecting Personal Information
Balgores Leasing Ltd is committed to ensuring your privacy online and to let you know how we use any personal information that you provide to us.
Any information we collect and store will be provided by you, such examples are;
- Your name
- Your telephone number
- Your email address
- Your address
We record and store the following for training & monitoring purposes:-
- We may record our calls
- We store all email communications
- We store all electronic documentation
We use live chat software on our website, this is provided by Click4Assistance, a 3rd party UK based Software Company. Information regarding how the data is processed and stored can be viewed here https://www.click4assistance.co.uk/click4assistance-web-chat-software-cookie-policy.
When you submit an enquiry on our website you will have submitted information to us. This information normally consists of your name, email address, telephone number and information surrounding the vehicle.
When your enquiry progresses’ you will be required to provide further information to allow one of our finance partners to search your credit file so they can setup a credit agreement. The information you provide must be accurate to allow this process to continue. Examples of the information normally collected are, home address, employment details and bank details.
We strictly comply with the rules of the Data Protection Act. All information you provide us will be private and confidential and only passed with your permission to the relevant finance companies to progress the order. We will provide your home / work address to the supplying dealership along with your contact number for the day of delivery.
Balgores Leasing does not share your information with anyone for marketing purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you require a copy of the information we hold about you.
If you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your data you may do so by contacting the ICO Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF. Tel: 0303 123 1113